Get off the couch with Ireland’s leading learn to run course!
This 8 week online course is based on my hugely popular Running Made Easy course, you’ll have 3 weekly running sessions designed for complete beginners. You’ll learn everything you need to know about running, how to stay injury-free, breathing techniques, what to wear, mindfulness for runners and lots more. The online programme also includes my new ‘Mindset for Fitness’ programme, which will make running even easier and more enjoyable!
This programme is designed for women, by women, so it takes into consideration women’s unique physical, lifestyle and motivational needs and that is why over 10k women have successfully completed this programme!
Running Made Easy
This learn-to-run plan is designed for complete couch potatoes, you do not have to have any previous running experience and you do not have to be fit! We start very slowly with more walking than running, building it up to 30 minutes of non-stop running in 8 weeks – you will be surprised how easy you’ll find it if you follow this programme!
Mindset for Fitness
After 10 years and over 10k women, I felt that something was missing. While women loved this course, many saying it’s the best fitness class they’ve ever taken, still, once the course was over many failed to keep it up and would come back to class over and over. I realised that to make this new lifestyle permanent, a good fitness programme is not enough, your mindset also needs to change. In fact, mindset is the key!
Luckily, I had been studying and working on my own mindset for nearly 10 years and over the years I have worked with thousands of women, always collecting feedback, so I knew what the challenges and stumbling blocks are. This Mindset programme is specifically designed for women who want to change their lifestyles but don’t particularly enjoy exercise and/or find it hard to stick to an exercise routine.
The results from this mindset programme have been excellent! It’s a cliche but it’s true that when you change the way you look at things, things change. When you learn how to see exercise as something you choose to do because you want to do it, rather than something you feel you have to do, everything changes. So I am confident that you, too, will learn to enjoy exercise and get fit with this programme and I look forward to guiding you on your journey!
Benefits of Running Made Easy Online
- Learn to run with an easy method designed for complete couch potatoes
- Get into a routine of exercising regularly
- Get fit and burn fat – running is one of the best forms of exercise for both, improving your aerobic fitness and burning fat
- Running outdoors will also benefit your mental health – you will feel less stressed and anxious and have more inner peace and joy in your life!
- Change your mindset – exercise will become something you want to do, rather than something you have to do
- Learn mindset methods to help you stay consistent, prioritise your wellness and stop self-sabotaging
- Let go of old negative beliefs regarding exercise and your body that hold you back
- Learn to connect with your body and listen to it
- Learn to appreciate your body as it is and feel good now – this makes getting fit easy and enjoyable
- Build confidence in your body – you can do it! You can run and get fit, there is nothing stopping you but your own thoughts!
How it works/What you’ll get:
3 Emails per week:
- Your weekly programme – detailed instructors for your 3 walk/run sessions; this includes warm-ups, intervals, cool down and often suggested additional exercises or practices to do during your run or before/after it
- 1 email packed with information on anything from choosing the right gear to correct breathing, posture and injury prevention.
- A weekly mindset email that includes tips and exercises to help you change the way you think and feel about exercise – from a negative to a positive mindset, from I can’t to I can, from I have to to I choose to because I love to.
2 Mindset for Fitness workshops + mindset emails
- These workshops will help you identify why you’ve failed in the past, what your mental blocks are and what needs changing in terms of your mindset and relationship with exercise.
- You will learn how to develop a positive mindset and a healthy relationship with exercise; how self-compassion and acceptance along with mindfulness lead to success; how to set goals that actually work; how to stop self-sabotaging and much more!
30-minute 1:1 coaching session with Tina
- This private session will really help you identify what is holding you back and what mindset work you need to focus on.
- This session is particularly helpful after the initial excitement wears off after a few weeks – this is when it becomes all about your mindset and the ability to motivate yourself and find a reason to get off the couch when you don’t feel like it.
- I will help you work through the lack of motivation, lack of time, self-sabotaging behaviour and any other issues you’re facing in order to make sure that you succeed!
- You’ll also be a part of a lovely supportive community of women just like you, doing the same programme, working hard to change their mindsets and lifestyles, and willing to share the ups and downs of their journey. I will also post tips and inspiration and answer questions in this group so you will feel supported on your journey.
STARTS: 9th January, for 8 weeks
ZOOM WORKSHOPS: Tuesdays 10th & 17th January 7pm GMT
READY TO GET OFF THE COUCH?
Reserve your place on the next course here.
Please note: It is important that you are in good general health and have no problems with your joints, no injuries and no cardiovascular or respiratory issues. It is always advisable to consult your GP before taking up running. Participation in this programme is at your own risk. If you’re unsure whether or not Running Made Easy is suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
The key is to allow yourself to be a beginner. Running is easy when you start where you’re at. Most people don’t do this so they find it hard because they try to run too fast or too far, too soon. People say ‘I’m too unfit to run’ but you aren’t. You might be too unfit to run a 5k right now but you could probably run 1 minute slowly, if not, maybe 20 seconds? Start by doing whatever it is that you can do comfortably, however little it may be, as long as you start it’s better than not starting.
When you start with the right approach, slowly, one step at a time, it becomes easy and you’ll find yourself enjoying it! That’s when you feel and become unstoppable. That’s the feeling you get with Running Made Easy.
Think you’re not fit enough? Running Made Easy is designed for couch potatoes!
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
Ready to get off the couch? Reserve your place on the next course here.
Frequently Asked Questions
I had a baby recently, can I take part in this course?
You should wait a minimum of 12 weeks after natural birth and 6 months after a c-section before starting running. Walking is a great, safe way to start after pregnancy - as long as you have the all clear to exercise from your doctor, you can start walking. We recommend before taking up running, you do some post-natal pilates to build up your core strength and stability in order to prevent lower back and hip pain/injuries (which are common postnatally).
Can I take this course while pregnant?
No. Our classes are not suitable during pregnancy.
I suffer from shin splints or another injury/ache, can I join?
If you already suffer with shin splints or any other injury/ache or pain, it is advisable to take care of that first as running is only going to make it worse. The best thing to do is go to a physio for advice and treatment. After an injury, it's best to start slowly to avoid re-injury so we recommend you start with WalkFit
I am overweight, can I join?
Yes of course!! You can join Running Made Easy as long as you are healthy, have no injuries and your doctor is happy for you to do weight bearing exercise. If weight bearing exercise is too much for your joints, it's best to start with WalkFit.
What is your refund policy?
For full refund, you must cancel 24hrs before your course starts. No refunds will be given once your course has commenced. All online product purchases are final.