Are you ready to get off the couch?
I’m so excited to be able to offer our popular programmes online, to people all over Ireland and the world – you can kickstart your fitness journey with us, anywhere, anytime! The last year has been challenging for most of us but now it’s time to start moving forward again.
Note that after the June 8th course, there won’t be another online course until September/October!
We’re going to start where we’re at (which, for most of us, is stuck on the couch with low to no motivation, but that’s ok, that’s a good place to start!). We specialise in complete beginners – no one is too unfit to start with us!
Our online programme includes plans for all levels of beginners:
- If you’re not ready to run yet, there’s an 8 week WalkFit plan (walking is really excellent for all levels of fitness!)
- For those ready to start running slowly, there’s our good old Running Made Easy (RME) – over 10k women have taken this course and many say it’s the best programme they’ve ever taken. The programme is the same as before, with just a few tweaks here and there, because it works, so why change it?
- If you want to start again and don’t want to go back to the very beginning of RME, there’ll be a plan for re-starters.
- NEW: I have added a programme for those who are currently running at the 30min/5k level. This is based on our popular Keep Running course.
What I’m really excited about is our new Run with Tina Mindset programme. We have always talked a bit about the importance of a positive attitude and self-belief in our classes but now we’re going to talk about it A LOT because it is what makes all the difference! No matter how good a programme is, if your mindset is wrong, you’re not going to keep it up.
When it comes to fitness, most people start with the completely wrong mindset, often the opposite of what it should be – we tend to start feeling like we have to do something because we’re unfit, not good enough, lazy losers etc, thoughts based on self-hatred. The Run with Tina Mindset programme is based on self acceptance and love, realising that you’re good enough, so what if you’re unfit now, you can still feel good; positive self-encouragement rather than beating yourself up, gets results.
I look forward to getting off the couch with you
Choose a programme according to your level:
If you’re not quite ready to start running, we have an 8 week WalkFit plan that will get you moving and fit! Walking is great exercise and done right, can be as effective as running. After completing this plan you will be ready to start regular running (if you want to).
Read more about WalkFit
Running Made Easy
Based on our hugely popular Running Made Easy course, you’ll have 3 weekly running sessions, starting with more walking than running and ending with your first ever nonstop 30 minute run! This plan is designed for complete couch potatoes, no experience is needed!
Read more about Running Made Easy.
If you have recently stopped running and want to start again, you might want to skip the first few weeks of Running Made Easy if you’re not completely and totally unfit – if you’re really firmly back on the coach, feeling unmotivated and lazy, then it’s best to be kind to yourself and go back to the very beginning of Running Made Easy.
This course is for anyone who is currently running regularly and able to run for 30 minutes nonstop. You do not have to be fast or have a lot of experience but you do need to be in a regular routine with a minimum of 8 weeks of running experience. This programme introduces you to interval training and helps you to improve your speed, fitness and comfort as well as burn fat! This course also includes an optional 5k to 10k plan.
Read more about Keep Running
What you’ll get:
3 Emails per week:
- Email with detailed instructors for your 3 walk/run sessions; this includes warm ups, intervals, cool down and often suggested additional exercises or practices to do during your run or before/after it
- 2 emails packed with information on anything from choosing the right gear to correct breathing, posture and injury prevention. Emails also include motivational and mindset advice, tips and exercises.
Weekly Zoom session
- These sessions will mostly focus on mindset; why the old attitude of ‘no pain no gain’ doesn’t work, what is a positive mindset, how to develop it, mind tricks to help you enjoy exercise and overcome challenges and more!
- We’ll also briefly review the previous week’s progress and look at the following week’s programme and have a Q&A.
- Summary of these sessions will be included in the following week’s email and you’ll have access to the recording as well should you miss it.
- You’ll be able to connect with other runners/walkers in our private Facebook group and/or a WhatsApp group
- Access to expert support 7 days a week to make absolutely sure that you get the most out of this programme.
- If needed, you’ll be able to book extra one-on-one Zoom sessions with Tina at a discounted price.
Running is easy when you start where you’re at. Most people don’t do this so they find it hard because they try to run too fast or too far, too soon. People say ‘I’m too unfit to run’ but you aren’t. You might be too unfit to run a 5k right now but you could probably run 1 minute slowly, if not, maybe 20 seconds? Start by doing whatever it is that you can do comfortably, however little it may be, as long as you start it’s better than not starting.
When you start with the right approach, slowly, one step at a time, it becomes easy and you’ll find yourself enjoying it! That’s when you feel unstoppable. That’s the feeling you get with Running Made Easy.
Think you’re not fit enough? Running Made Easy is designed for couch potatoes!
READY TO GET OFF THE COUCH?
JOIN OUR NEXT COURSE:
START DATE: 10th January for 8 weeks.
ZOOM sessions on Saturdays at 10am (starting 15th Jan)
PRICE: €64 (€8/week – EARLY BIRD €56 until 20th December
Please note that this course is for women only, you must be 18+ and it is important that you are in good general health and injury free.
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. The FAQs below answer some of the most common queries we get.
SIGN UP TODAY!
Book your place on January 2022 course here! Earlybird offer ends 20th December!
Frequently Asked Questions
I had a baby recently, can I take part in this course?
You should wait a minimum of 12 weeks after natural birth and 6 months after a c-section before starting running. Walking is a great, safe way to start after pregnancy - as long as you have the all clear to exercise from your doctor, you can start walking. We recommend before taking up running, you do some post-natal pilates to build up your core strength and stability in order to prevent lower back and hip pain/injuries (which are common postnatally).
Can I take this course while pregnant?
No. Our classes are not suitable during pregnancy.
I suffer from shin splints or another injury/ache, can I join?
If you already suffer with shin splints or any other injury/ache or pain, it is advisable to take care of that first as running is only going to make it worse. The best thing to do is go to a physio for advice and treatment. After an injury, it's best to start slowly to avoid re-injury so we recommend you start with WalkFit
I am overweight, can I join?
Yes of course!! You can join Running Made Easy as long as you are healthy, have no injuries and your doctor is happy for you to do weight bearing exercise. If weight bearing exercise is too much for your joints, it's best to start with WalkFit.
What is your refund policy?
For full refund, you must cancel 24hrs before your course starts. No refunds will be given once your course has commenced. All online product purchases are final.