Become a Run with Tina instructor
Run with Tina is Ireland’s original and leading provider of ‘learn to run’ courses for beginners. We are now looking for experienced instructors for our extremely popular beginners Running Made Easy courses at various locations.
Please note that these positions are more about your personality and people skills than athletic achievement
Run with Tina specialise in working with complete beginners and the ability to relate to our clients is very important. Our job is not just to teach people to run but to inspire people to improve their lifestyles to be healthier, beyond running and in the long term. Our aim is to provide people with the tools to stay healthy for life, not just to get them to complete a race.
- Hold a fitness qualification (pilates, yoga, fitness, instructor, coaching etc, runners with physical therapy qualifications will also be considered)
- Enjoy running (you do not have to be an experienced runner, as long as you run regularly, few times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes, and are fit!)
- Have good knowledge of common injuries, their prevention and treatment
- Be used to working with complete beginners
- Have some yoga and/or pilates experience
- Have own means of transport
- Have insurance
- Display a sound working knowledge of safe exercise principles, technique and injury avoidance
- Have a good knowledge of up-to-date diet and healthy lifestyle principles
Successful candidates will display the following attributes
- Excellent punctuality and time management skills
- Professional attitude and high work ethic
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to motivate classes in a fun yet professional manner
- The ability to work without supervision to achieve specific objectives
- Willingness to adhere to specified guidelines, take direction and undergo occasional performance review from the Run with Tina team
- Instructor positions are offered on a contract basis and payment is based on completion of a full course of classes
- Full training on the Run with Tina method will be provided
- You must have your own insurance and transport
If you think you fit the above profile, please send us your up to date CV with a covering letter.
NOTE: Only applications with a CV and a covering letter explaining how you’d fit in this post will be considered!
Please spend a little time reading our website before applying.
Email CV to: info[at]runwithtina.com
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.