Running Made Easy Online
If you’re unable to come to a class but still want to start running, this is the course for you! Based on our hugely popular Running Made Easy course, you’ll be up and running in 8 weeks, all you need is an email address! You’ll get your programme together with lots of information straight to your inbox 3 times a week. You can also join our fantastic support group on Facebook where you’ll be able to connect with other runners just like you and cheer each others’ on.
Start any Monday, anywhere in the world!
It’s like having a personal trainer! I never had motivation to do a thing before but the emails and group are great and for some reason I can’t wait to get out because of them. I am surprised to find myself really enjoying it and I can see myself keeping this up in the future!Shirley
How does it work?
You receive 3 emails per week packed with tonnes of important information such as
- Instructions for your trainings sessions (3 per week)
- How to warm up & cool down
- Injury prevention tips, advice and exercises
- How to breathe properly, run with good posture and lots of other tips to make running easier and safer
- Lots of advice on gear and other practical tips
- How to motivate yourself to stick to your training schedule
- Improving your body awareness & running more mindfully
- How to learn to enjoy running
I am loving it! I have found the Facebook group brilliant and very motivating. The emails are excellent. There’s so much information and getting the programme every few days is a great help. I have tried to do the couch to 5k before but have never gotten past day one week one! I have done the warm up routine and stretches every time, which is something I wouldn’t have done on my own. I haven’t started the core exercises yet but will do that this week. I love all of the information and exercises you send us. They are very clear!Anne-Marie
More about the programme
- You start with just 1 minute running intervals mixed with 2 minute walks. The programme is flexible so that at any point it can be adjusted to your needs if you find it too much – all you have to do is email us!
- By the end of the 8 week course, you’ll be running for 30 minutes non-stop.
- You’ll also be given warm up and cool down exercises, as well as other supporting exercises such as extra stretches and core exercises.
- You’ll have access to our private women only Facebook support group, where you’ll be able to connect with others doing the same programme as you and with those who’ve done it.
- You can ask questions any time on Facebook or by email and get expert advice from Tina or tips from other runners.
Frequently Asked Questions
I had a baby recently, how soon can I start running?
You should wait a minimum of 12 weeks after natural birth and 6 months after a c-section. We recommend before taking up running, you do some post-natal pilates to build up your core strength and stability in order to prevent lower back and hip pain/injuries (which are common postnatally).
I'm pregnant, can I start running?
No. Our classes are not suitable during pregnancy.
I suffer from shin splints or another injury/ache, can I join?
If you already suffer with shin splints or any other injury/ache or pain, it is advisable to take care of that first as running is only going to make it worse. The best thing to do is go to a physio for advice and treatment.
I am overweight, can I join?
Yes! As long as you are healthy, have no injuries and your doctor is happy for you to do weight bearing exercise. However, please do note that if you find walking a challenge and get easily out of breath while walking, it is best to stick with that until your fitness improves. Feel free to email Tina for tips on how to get started!
What is your refund policy?
For full refund, you must cancel 24hrs before your course starts. No refunds will be given once your course has commenced.