About our new running club
Our club is for Run with Tina girls and any other female runners who want a fun, not too serious group of friends to run with.
The club is suitable for anyone who can run for 30 minutes minimum, slowly. If you’ve recently completeted Running Made Easy, you’re ready to join the club! You do not have to fit nor do you need to be fast. Like in our classes, you can go as slow as you want and no one will be left behind.
SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL!
Not sure if our club is right for you? Try it before you register. Just email us your name and location for further details.
IMPORTANT: The club sessions are strictly for members only! You MUST register before attending. There is no minimum membership period so you can cancel anytime.
How does it work
- Members pay a low monthly membership fee of €5*
- Club runs cost €2 each, pay as you go
- You’ll get a monthly email packed with information and tips to get you motivated for another month.
- In the future, we hope to have lots of club runs at different locations and members will be welcome to join any of them.
- Train for special events & take part in fun runs and races together
- Members also get discounts on Run with Tina classes such as Keep Running as well as merchandise and any other products/services.
* Normal price €8/month. Join now & only pay €5/month for the first 12 months.
No club near you? No problem! You can join as an online only member. Read more here
Where and when
Phoenix Park, Tuesdays at 6.40pm. (Leader: Gita)
Herbert Park, Mondays at 7pm (Leader: Magdalena) – starts 15th January
Other locations and sessions tbc in 2018!
JOIN TODAY! FIRST MONTH €1
membership fee just €5/month after first month
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.