Keep Running has been designed as the next step on from our complete beginners’ Running Made Easy course. This 8 week course will make you a more efficient runner, improve your pace and stamina, keep you injury free, strengthen your core and make running feel easier and more pleasant. Each class is different and filled with fun and interesting running challenges such as a timed 5k (your first, maybe?), introduction to sprinting and a tempo run.
- 8 week course, once a week
- Suitable for anyone who has recently started running and can run for 30mins non stop (this is not an advanced class!)
- 45min sessions include: tempo run, sprinting, timed runs, circuit training… all at a beginner level!
- Get fitter and a bit faster
- Learn to enjoy running
- Women only
What do you get out of it?
So you’ve recently started running, maybe with our Running Made Easy course, can just manage 30 minutes and are hungry for more? With our Keep Running course you’ll:
- Improve your fitness
- Learn to enjoy running a bit more
- Get a taster of different running sessions and introduce variety to your training schedule
- Improve your speed, strength and stamina
- Remain injury free
- Lose weight and tone up
For more feedback from participants, see testimonials
- This class is for women only!
- You must be at least 18 years old to take part.
- It is recommended that people aged 50+ only take part if they are already fit and used to strenuous aerobic exercise. Otherwise, the pace of the course will be too much for you.
- It is always advisable to consult your doctor before starting a new exercise regime, especially if you are not used to strenuous exercise.
- If you are already a runner and still want to take part, please note that you will be expected to go at the beginners’ pace (i.e. very slowly) and follow the same programme as everyone else